Saturday, August 2, 2008

Not a blogger nerd!

Well, I found out today that I do not belong in the blogger nerd club. Since I have to work till 1 pm today and I'm bored (at work) I thought I'd check out the blog (hoping that I would remember the user name and password). When I logged on it took me to an area that said I had four comments waiting to be approved (they were from weeks ago), sorry girls...I didn't know.

Obviously, I need to pay more attention while I'm on my laptop. Gosh, I just really don't want to have to go through the log-in process each time so that pc's set to remember me.

Anyway, thanks for the comments on Dad and the girls. We are cautiously optimistic about Dad right now. He didn't use the wheelchair at all yesterday but he is still so very frail. He has now made the comment "This isn't anyway to live" several times. It's in God's hands as to how long he'll be with us. If his time is up I just wish God would go ahead and take him and not make him go through this. I lost my father-in-law in May from cancer but thankfully it was fast, to look at him you'd have never known he was sick. Unfortunately that's not the case with my Dad and it just breaks my heart.

1 comment:

matchbox20girl said...

((HUGS)) about your dad...it's so hard.

And you'll always be a member of the nerdy blogger club!