Thursday, July 17, 2008

Donna's Daycare - NOT




My grandchildren are a joy, they really are. What I have learned is that I enjoy them much more in smaller doses. Yesterday my three granddaughters and my niece spent the day with me, the whole day. 1 two month old and (3) three year olds. It was really fun to have them for the day but a bit trying at times. More importantly is that the girls had fun. Grandma took them for a walk, we checked out Papa's garden, smelled the flowers and I let them pick blackberries. My girls and sister got a break and the girls got a break from their Moms.
Ada is my oldest granddaughter she turned 3 last month, she is the one with the curls and the glasses. Marren is my niece and turned 3 in April, she is in the leggings, so proud because she picked out her own outfit. Gracie will turn 3 in September and is in the dress, she is my youngest girls little one. Ada is the older sister of Aleighia who is 2 months and is pictured with Gracie.
Quick update, Dad came home from the hospital yesterday and is doing much better.


2 comments:

matchbox20girl said...

Hi!! Your grandbabies & neice are simply adorable--beautiful babies! You should be a proud Grandma/Auntie.

I'm enjoying your blog...I hope you keep writing. :-)

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

What a full day you had! I can't believe you had three that were 3 or under! LOL jeebers!

I'm sure you were never more grateful for the peace & quiet after your little babes left :)

Ahhh...