Thursday, July 3, 2008

Puppy Pics at Dolan Lake









Well, I didn't make it back to the lake last night. Rain has moved in and I'm sure Mark and I will have a blast packing up a wet camp. He's still sleeping as he didn't get in from work till 2am. Not really looking forward to waking him up as I have bad news for him. On the way home yesterday my check engine light came on and my truck started acting sick. Seems like she's running on 7 cylinders, maybe a plug or plug wire (hoping & praying it isn't more serious). The problem is that I won't be able to bring the trailer home, we'll have to use Mark's truck. The plan had been for both of us to go back to the lake, break camp and then he could leave for work from there. Less sleep and more work for him now that my truck is out of the picture.


Here's a few pics of the dogs and a Blue Heron. That bird sure was brave, I cropped the picture cause at the bottom of it you could see Daisy's butt. We saw it everyday and it was kinda cool to watch it fish.

2 comments:

matchbox20girl said...

Ohhhh, your dogs are absolutely adorable! The Shasta looks great, too.

Anonymous said...

What cute dogs! I don't blame you for packin' up & headin' out when the crowds came. I'm not much for crowded camping myself!

I can't wait to see your renovation! Keep up the great work!