Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update on my Dad


It's wonderful to report that as of yesterday afternoon my Dad is back home. He's still very frail and weak but is so happy to be home. Of course I don't know God's plan but I have faith that things will become better for my father. He and his wife have talked and he told her that he's ready to go and knows that my sister and myself will be here for her when he's gone.


For now it's day to day and all we can do is be there for him. Home health care will resume tomorrow and who knows, he may rally and surprise us all. Today it's great that he is home, that his wife is home and that I'm home. Home is wonderful.


2 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Donna...
Glad your Dad is back home...
I would love if you added me to your side bar. Since I have two blogs~I plan on adding Vintage trailer owners on my Fireball blog too. We are a unique and fun group and I am so excited to be a part of it.....Are you In CA?

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Here is my blog address....you can just copy and paste it~Sheri


pawshpoodles1961fireball.blogspot.com